Please feel free to take part in our discussion– this forum serves as a guestbook for everyone, not just members. Offensive, spam, and inflammatory posts may be deleted.

If your comment does not show up right away, do not worry, it was probably temporarily marked as spam for some reason. However, your comment will be manually approved and later posted once an administrator has reviewed it.

Click here to leave a reply.

5,695 comments

1. I’ve sent everyone below the password to the roster. Just FYI, it is the only password you need, please ignore the “Login” link as it is only used to maintain the content on the site and doesn’t have anything else which you’re missing out on or anything.
    Nice to meet you as well Mitch.

2. Brandon, Nice to finally meet you face-to-face in STL. I need to know how to sign on and any other passwords to navigate into the various secret parts of the site.
    Thanks, Mitch

3. Larry or Brandon,
    Please email me the password to the protected ares of your sitesuch as the roster.
    Thanks,
    Paul

4. Larry,Mitch, and Ken you did a great job putting the reunion together. I think everyone had a great time. Brandon the photos were fantastic.

5. Brandon-
    Thanks! I got into the roster and ccould run the reunion photos slideshow but not others. Whatever you did helped. Thanks again.

6. Brandon,
    Looks good but after loading mozilla and trying some other stuff still can’t get photos to run on flicker. Also please email me roster password. The new site looks good and the photos and graphics are crisp. THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT!

1. Do you mean that you can’t view slideshows for any of the images? I think I’ve figured-out why the slideshow is broken for some people, but I need some time to fix it.
      I did fix one gallery when I was looking into the problem that you can test with– see if you can view the slideshow for the 2009 Reunion that I just posted– that one should work.

7. yes brandon you have done a great job–was glad to meet you in st. louis. lt, larry,mitch,dan,gary,ken,TOP, and all the rest was glad to remeet and get reaquainted with each and everyone. me and frances had a wonderful time sr sorry you couldn’t make it downed a couple for you and congrads on your new role .

8. yes brandon you have done a great job–was glad to meet you in st. louis. lt, larry,mitch,dan,gary,ken,TOP, and all the rest was glad to remeet and get reaquainted with each and everyone. me and frances had a wonderful time sr sorry you couldn’t make it downed a couple for you and congrads on your new role .

9. I want to thank everyone involved in putting on a wonderful reunion. Especially the wives because I know the guys like Mitch, LT, and Larry learned how to follow orders many, many, many years ago.

10. Larry,
    I believe we hit a home run! I never had a better time than this one!
    Chuck–You better believe I gave Top many hugs. It was phenomenal to see him, He looks great.
    Those of you that couldn’t make it, I feel real sad for you as the bond is much stronger now!

11. S.R. Congrats on getting married. didn’t know that was in the works. Well, I guess you are in for some lifestyle changes.
    L.T. You have a lot of soda!!!!! what has marriage done to you. Larry will have nothing to do with the soda. Make sure you give Top a big reach around for me.
    Sgt. Fury behave……
    Fast Eddie…. slow down on the beers….Rome wasn’t built in a day.
    Rex…. I knew you would bail out…

12. LT Homaki, Sir, I served with C 2/1 from Nov 69 to Oct 70. I would like to know if I can have a copy of the DVD u made at the reunion last year in Hilton Head. My email address is ivernf@yahoo.com. I will pay for it. thanks, King Ferguson

1. Sure, no problem. Just e-mail me your address (sahomoki@hotmail.com) and I’ll get it out to you asap. And you already paid for it (Nov 69-Oct 70). HOMOKI

13. Nice to see the new page open. The new password I was sent for the roster opens the page, but there are no names, only email addies and phone numbers.
    My problem or just a glitch?

1. Can you give it a try again? I made a slight adjustment to the page which unintentionally seemed to fix it for someone else who was on IE 8, so maybe it will work for you now too?

14. wow–what a change–this really work ? it`s like a new A.O.–unfamiliar. larry at the RnR site already is NO surprise after hearing what chuck,. fast eddy, rex, and a few others that casually mentioned larry having more RnR`s even in country.
    i would comment on our fine marine buddies, but will refrain at present.
    hope all goes well there–and all have a good time. my new wife is workin me harder than a grunt on sandbag filing, after a 10 click hump. good thing i`m in shape. be well all-s.r.

15. Larry,
    I have a lot of pop, some beer and some munchies to get us started. I will also bring a cooler and a boom box to play the Homeland tapes. Could you maybe find out if they have equipment that we could project the DVD I have from them. It would be a nice touch to play and show the National Anthem that they have on it. I will recheck with the color guard tomorrow and see if he has a cell phone #. If nothing else I hope to be around noon on Thursday.

16. I arrived at the R & R center a few hours ago and I have the place secure for your arrival!
    Hey, Short Round, if you end up coming, there is no Jarhead bases around here and I have not seen any Jarheads.
    I stopped by and woke up Jungle Jim Hansford in Columbia, Mo on my way here. He works nights for the postal service. He said he is coming to St. Louis Saturday.

17. Thanks, Brandon…a long time coming, but worth the wait.
    The roster link does not work…maybe it is not there yet?
    Will try the guest book.
    Thanks for giving this priority and for the work ahead to update roster, put in reunion 20008 and photos. In ten years there won’t be as many of us around to input, but at least our children will research using this site.
    Thanks, Mitch

18. Yes, a long time coming but worth the wait. Excellent work Brandon. The site is cleaner, easier to navigate and has a more crisp appearance.
    Now, for the updating of rosters, 2008 reunion, photos, etc. 🙂
    Thanks for giving this priority.
    Mitch

19. Brandon,
    Looks excellent. You have done a great job on the pics. Keep up the good work. I am impressed.
    Sharon

Leave a Reply to Larry Harper Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *