Please feel free to take part in our discussion– this forum serves as a guestbook for everyone, not just members. Offensive, spam, and inflammatory posts may be deleted.

If your comment does not show up right away, do not worry, it was probably temporarily marked as spam for some reason. However, your comment will be manually approved and later posted once an administrator has reviewed it.

Click here to leave a reply.

5,642 comments

1. Since no one reads this site anymore I will wish our brothers who gave their all in Vietnam and those who have gone home since returning home a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2. Yesterday I gave speech to the Sun City Veterans, American Legion, VFW, MOAA etc. I talked about Warlock, C 2/1 and other times. The Grand Marshal was Cpl. Edward Mahoney, USMC. A World War II Veteran. IWO JIMA, GUAM ETC. Tough old bird about 97!
    Missed see you guys hopefully next year things might be closed to normal.

1. 97! Not much longer and we will be that group. High regard for WWII vets. Did not know when coming home. Good you are keeping Warlock alive in stories.

3. I tried emailing Larry but my email for him was out of date.
    Years ago, I did the “12 days of Vietnam” of Christmas 69 with a few of us singing….”sniper in a palm tree,” etc. I’m thinking of trying to get that published in Vietnam magazine and I would donate the fee to the site.

I had published it in a local newspaper. I might have got paid $25 for it at the time or it might have been no fee. I know the publisher and he’s cheap.
    I don’t remember who else was “singing.” Do you by any chance? It would be nice. Maybe you? Hopefully Larry sees this.

4. I am sorry to hear about short round. I had some nice conversations with him at one of the two reunions I went to. I wish him the best.

5. Just to let you guys know Greg Cook ( SHORT ROUND) is in bad shape, he wife says they told her he only has days left, Prayers for him and his family.

6. 9/11/21
    Twenty years after that day. A cousin, son of girl I grew up with, seven men I work with in the Twin Towers & son friend who made it to the roof calling for help that that never came.
    Now that Afghanistan is home for terrorist’s & if they attack us again “Kill Them All”.

7. Does current events currently happening in Afghanistan remind anyone of anything or is it just me and my PTSD?

1. 1974 all over again. will we never learn. now the afgan vets will have to go thru the same terrible soul searching that nam vets still are going thru.

8. We have 28 rooms reserved for this year’s reunion in Kansas City. Come and join us all you Charlie Grunts!

1. I have had a change of plans , and will not be attending this year. Sorry Larry, send my regards to everyone. Thanks ,Tooch

9. You are so awesome! I don’t suppose I have read something like that before. So great to find another person with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Seriously.. thank you for starting this up. This website is one thing that’s needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!

10. Shadow of Their Souls

As Americans we prepare to celebrate another Memorial Day
    We spend our days in the Shadow of Our Brother’s Souls.
    Are there Hot Dogs & Hamburgers in Heaven?
    The Gates of Eternity are Open for the Old Warriors as our Rendezvous with Death nears and we prepare to enter the Bivouac of the Dead.
    Our Long-Departed Brothers Await Us
    The Muffled Drum’s & Sounds of Taps echo across the Graveyards of a Nation
    We must Honor Them with the Spirit & Courage they gave to Our Country.
    They never felt the joy of life, being a Parent or Grandparent.
    Their Lifeforce has given us a Gift of Freedom!
    Honor Them!

Bullwinkle & Warlock

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *